Nekid Peoples

Monday, January 10, 2011

Insurrectionism, The Gun Debate, Politics and How Idiots Fuck It All Up

While I'm often the first person I know to scream 'Fuck the Government' at the top of my lungs from the highest rooftop I can find. The events this weekend in Arizona to be disheartening. And while they disgust me I don't find them too surprising. Now before you get upset hear me out. I find it horrible that some asshole decided to go out and gun down innocent people. It angers me. As a Marine, as a citizen, as a father, and as a human being. It makes me sick to the very core of my being. But it doesn't surprise me. Now let me tell you why.

People, on a general basis not you my faithful reader, are complete morons. They're sheep. They have no original thought of their own. In short. They're idiots. Idiots empower people that speak to their limited thoughts. It's long been a theory that the election of America's first black President coupled with a strong liberal congress would produce the perfect atmosphere for the extreme right wing to start a radicalization of America. That's a powerful word. Radicalize. We call terrorists radical Muslims because they're an offshoot that doesn't represent the true religion. They're whackjobs that use it to support their own agendas of murder and terror. I say to you now these extreme right wing players are no better. They are American Terrorists.

Who, you ask, could possibly be put into that same category? Let's start with the obvious. Sarah 'Moose Fucker' Palin. Remember when she put out that 'cute' little map of districts across America that she thought should be 'targets' to take out the incumbent? Well one of those districts just happened to be Rep. Giffords's district. And how did she mark those? With a crosshair as if looking through a gun scope. Rep. Giffords even spoke about how things like that could be taken wrong by people with 'issues'. It's terrible that she turned out to be right. Sarah Palin should be held accountable for this. She won't be. But she should. You simply can't put something out there like that and not expect some idiot to take it literally. Symbolism is lost on this country and it's people. Idiots take things literally because they're too fucking stupid to tell when someone is being ironic, joking, or symbolic. Sarah Palin, shame on you. I place these deaths at least partially on your shoulders you pathetic excuse for a human being. Go fuck yourself and please stay the fuck off my television and radio. Before you condemn people for 'letting the terrorists win' look in the damned mirror, you ARE a terrorist.

Next up let's look at Glen Beck, a man who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and sodomized him. This guy is a bigger liar than Palin and far worse in my book. At least Palin just simply doesn't know any better because I seriously think she may be mentally retarded even though I think that's an insult to the good people with mental disabilities out there. Beck doesn't care what he's saying as long as it's slung out there to his faithful listeners that, to the person, are fucking idiots. Beck lies. Constantly. He knows he lies. He doesn't care. He's whipped up more idiots in this country than anyone else. Beck is little more than a racist fuck stain with a radio and television deal. Glen Beck is a terrorist in the purest sense of the word.

Now I know you're thinking, well don't terrorists bomb things and kill people? True. But not all of them do. Look at Bin Laden, the most wanted terrorist on the face of the planet and I can guarantee you he's never taken a life. Why? Because killing people is dangerous. They tend to fight back because normal people don't want to die. So Bin Laden whips all his followers, who themselves have little education and are complete idiots, into a killing frenzy and then THEY go out and do the dirty work. Not him. See the similarities here? Fuck Beck. Fuck Palin. Fuck Fox 'News'. Extremism has no place in this country and doing the bullshit these people do is nothing short of criminal.

That brings us to the gun debate. Do I hate guns? Yes. Yes I do. But how can I say that as a Marine? Because I've seen what idiots with guns can do to innocent people. Guns in the hands of idiots is a bad thing. The gun laws in this country are a joke. Anyone anywhere can get a gun anytime they want. And as we've all seen too many times the idiots are more than willing to use them for senseless violence. Do I believe guns should be outlawed. In a perfect world, yes. This however is far from a perfect world. Criminals will always be armed. The idiots of the world will always find a way to get their hands on guns. So it makes sense to me that those of us that are not criminals or idiots should be able to arm ourselves for the eventual encounter of some asshole with a gun. The saddest part about this is that idiots will always rise up to use their guns as a first response to anything they see as a threat. What do they see as a threat? Why.. whatever they're told is a threat. And let's make sure to mark those threats with a crosshair on a website because no idiot would actually really think you mean shoot this person with a gun... like with crosshairs and everything.

I consider myself a bit of a survivalist. I learned skills in the Marines to keep me and those around me alive. Of course I'd be a bit rusty but you can bet my fat ass would remember real quick if I needed to. Yes I teach others combat skills from time to time. Yes I train others in military tactics from time to time. Does that make me a 'militia nut'? No. I have no intention of rising up against the government. I don't believe that's what the Second Amendment stands for, no matter what those ass hats in the NRA tell you. If the government is not doing what I like. Then I voice my opinion and... I ... VOTE!! People that don't vote have no right to bitch about things in this country. The problem is the loudest voices out there are from the people that don't vote. But they sure can bitch. If you didn't vote and you want to bitch about the government, do us all favor, go shove someone's 'love sock' in your mouth and let the adults have grown up time? Okay? Thanks.

Politics by their nature lately are very nasty. They don't need to be like that. We don't need the Palins and Becks of this world out there spreading their bullshit and whipping up the idiots in this country. And don't get me wrong, the left has it's extremists too. They're just on the opposite side of the scale. Wanting everyone to hug it out and singing peace songs at anti-war rallies and protesting the burials of those that died in service to this country. They're beneath my contempt and even mentioning them makes me feel like I need to go take a giant runny shit. The ideals of both parties out there have some things right and some things wrong. So stop listening to just one side. Both have constructive ideas to add to the national scene. They both also have an abundance of stupid shit they want to put out there. It's up to the American people to make sure that they get it right. Too much of either side is bad. The saying 'happy middle ground' isn't just for giggles. The middle is where most people fall. The problem is all the idiots bunch to the extreme right or left and their voices are the loudest because the rest of us... well as Jon Stewart said once, We got shit to do.

In closing let me just say if you know an idiot (and we all do) make sure to shut them up when they start spouting off about rising up against the government or how we should disband the military and 'live in peace maaaaaaaaaannn'. Tell them to stop masturbating furiously to that new gun magazine they got or for the love of Christ put the pot pipe down for just one second of the day and try to think straight. Remember my friends, everything in moderation. That's a good way to live your life. Too much of anything is usually a bad thing. And let's remember to show those that spout off about tyranny and evil that they're everything they accuse others of being. Not with violence and rebellion but with well thought out points and ideas. You can't fight the stupid, but we might be able to educate them a bit. And if we can't well most of them are too stupid to know where a voting station is.. or even WHAT a voting station is.

Be safe and Gods bless.

2 comments:

  1. The thing that most liberal gun banners really want is impossible-they want to un invent the gun, to make it go away forever, to put the djinni back in the bottle. And that is of course impossible-guns exist, and as long as they exist those who want to fuck with you, either .gov or criminal in nature, are going to have them.

    To me, having a gun (and having the mental fortitude and responsibility to use it wisely and well) means being equal to any other motherfucker out there, and that is all I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's all anyone wants. You're right guns are here and as I stated idiots the planet over have them. The rest of us just need them to protect ourselves from the idiots.

    ReplyDelete