Nekid Peoples

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Word Association with the Naked One

Okay, so alot of my co-workers and such want to try a fairly simple technique called Word Association to get a better view of how my brain works. To this I say.. Good luck suckers! So here's some of the words they spat out at me and my responses. Hope this helps!

Work: Money... and titties.
Play: Spending money... and hopefully some titties.
Other Men: Don't trust most of them. Competition for titties.
Women: Don't trust most of them. But they have titties.
Titties: Mmmmmmm.... titties....
Your kids: My greatest accomplishment. They'll make a difference in this world someday.. that's if they survive to adulthood without me strangling them to death out of sheer frustration.
Your Family: Meh. Judgemental, set in their ways. Don't have a clue how my life works. My grandparents are awesomesauce though. Greatest people ever to walk this Earth.
Politicians: Liars.
Businessmen: Out to fuck everyone a little harder and a little faster than they'll get fucked. (Thanks George Carlin!)
Love: Didn't believe in it until recently.
Sex: Yes please.
Lust: My favorite of the deadly sins... well other than wrath.
Wrath: Fear my army of monkey commandos in hot pants!!!
Brothers: Jason, Chris, Tracy; where would I be without them?
Asians: I'm so asian I'm ninja!
Blacks: Deshiontie.... titties...mmmmmmm
Latinos: Taco taco.... burrito! (Fuckin south park)
English People: Polite motherfuckers.
Arabs: Nice people. Except the crazy ones.
Terrorists: Pussies.
French people: Super Pussies.
Germans: Drunk pussies.
The Swiss: The nice Germans ya.
Israelis: Bad ass Jews.
Favorite Food: Italian.
Favorite Carryout: Strippers.... what? Don't look at me like that.
Women who love to give head: You make the world a better, happier place. I love you all.
Women who don't give head: Bye, see ya!
Congress: Fail.
President Obama: Pretty words. Failsauce.
Fox News: Silence whore.
Main stream media: Silence whore!
Celebrities: Make movies. Shut up. I don't care what you think politically. You're my clowns, entertain me fuckers.
Christians: Next.
Muslims: NEXT!
Jews: NEXT!!!
Scientologists: Seriously? Okay.. Tom fucking Cruise. At least they're good at scamming celebrities out of their money.
Blondes: Apparently they have more fun. Yayy! Fun titties!
Brunettes: Smart titties.
Red Heads: Haaawwwt titties.


And that's about it!

1 comment: